Thursday, March 11, 2010

Review: The Tummy Tub



Never heard of the Tummy Tub? Neither had I until I spotted it on a friends Facebook. Now this interesting piece of tub-ware has captured my heart ~ and Jack's too! I really dislike those old recliner tubs and can still envision my little siblings writhing around in them during bath-time. The simple design of the tummy tub allows my baby to sit comfortable in a cross-legged "fetal" position. The depth of the tub keeps the water temperature from cooling (no more luke-warm baths!) and the side helps support Jack's back so he can sit up and splash. So why not just use a bucket? The tummy tub is perfectly designed for bathing your baby with smooth rounded sides, a rubber anti-skid ring and a low centre of gravity for safety and stability. Jack now enjoys his baths on the dining room table, the bedroom floor, and even in a crowded living-room surrounded by a bunch of curious aunts and uncles. ;)


They also sell some snazzy stools that I've yet to get... check it out! Both tubs & stools come in a variety of different colors.

Tummy Tub Stool (Blue)

No comments: